Monday, December 21, 2015

Christmas Eve PJs

Prepping for a cozy winter morning!


My handsome pup wanted in on the fun

Lounging in my favorite flannel PJs from VS! with my fav Starbucks mug :)




Christmas is right around the corner!! Is it just me, or did the weeks leading up to Christmas FLY by?? We can be very busy this time of year (I know I have been!), but I hope y'all have had a chance to slow down and just enjoy it all! 

With Christmas Eve just days away, let's talk about those cute PJs everyone wants to wear! A lot of families have traditions where they all get matching Christmas PJs on Christmas Eve to wear that night and Christmas morning! I love this, so I have rounded up some of my favorite Christmas-y PJs for you to run out and snag if you haven't already as you make the final preparations for CHRISTMAS! Seriously, I feel like we just celebrated Halloween...


Nordstrom PJ Salvage Thermal Knit Lounge Pants in Fuchsia Snowmen

Nordstrom PJ Salvage Thermal PJs

J. Crew Marled Camp Socks - 30% off
(need warm socks to go with the PJs)

J. Crew Fair Isle Leggings - 40% off



Gap Printed cotton leggings in snowflake holly berry


Target Nick and Nora in Winter Snowglobe - on sale!

Target Holiday PJ

Victoria's Secret Fireside Long Jane in Grey Fair Isle - on sale!

Victoria's Secret Dreamer Flannel PJ (what I'm wearing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment