Friday, November 3, 2017

MY Favorite Things!

Oprah's Favorite Things episodes on her show were some of my favorites, EVER! Honestly, when I heard she was ending the show, I was mostly disappointed there would no longer be any Favorite Things. So, when she kept the tradition going with her magazine I was thrilled!

I've always wanted to do my own version, so here it goes! Some things I already have and love, other things I think are awesome and would be awesome gifts! For myself or others :) 

The SOFTEST thing ever! I have a cardigan from the same brand and it's like a silky, soft texture. I can only imagine how wonderful it would be to curl up under this blanket to read a book or watch a movie. There's a reason Barefoot Dreams products are so popular. PS - there is also a robe version! May not want to get ready in the morning if I wear that... Love the print of this blanket, it also comes in grey/white and black/camel colors.




I have been wanting a pair of these pjs for so long! Made from 100% pima cotton, they're supported to be supper comfortable. These come in tons of striped color combos and have short sleeve/long pant, long sleeve/long pant, short sleeve/shorts, and nightgown styles. Also, there is a new Rebecca Atwood collab with a pretty spotted print! 



Ok this is possibly the greatest combo ever, Reese Witherspoon's awesome line and the ever popular Jack Rogers! Are these not the cutest shoes ever?? There's also a black pair that says "Pretty Please". Definitely going on my Christmas wish list! And perfect for that fashionista in the family.



Currently in my shopping cart at nordstrom.com just waiting for me to pull the trigger... love the color, would go with everything/anything! And supposed to be super soft...besides, you can't go wrong with Free People!


The newest cookbook from PW! I got one of her cookbooks last year and I love it. She includes step-by-step pictures for each recipe, which I love! Just in case you want to make sure you are on the right track. 




Well maybe this should be on a luxe wish list - it's like $2000... but how amazing it is!! This machine is completely automatic and grinds and tamps the beans for you. There's a milk frother and display that lets you choose what type of beverage you want! (I've watched the video on williams-sonoma.com). So, when I win the lottery...  




I LOVE the look of this luggage, cream and tan is so chic! It's pretty pricey as far as luggage goes, but it goes on sale all the time at Macy's. (I've been keeping my eye on it.) They have double spinner wheels and a TSA lock. And they're just so dang cute!




We used Wedding gift money to buy one, well worth the investment!! You can use this for all kinds of things. I've made soups and chili, fried things, cooked collards, made gumbo and homemade hot chocolate...stove top to oven to table! It's as pretty as it is functional. 
This is on my "house wish list". Who knew a thermostat could look so stylist? The awesome thing about the nest brand is that it helps you save money! It's the first thermostat to get ENERGY STAR certified. And it learns how you like to set the heat/AC and automatically programs for you and adapts with the change in seasons. SO COOL! 
A beautiful, sweet smelling candle that will certainly get you in the mood for Christmas and warm any room in your house. I personally have not purchased this candle, but have sniffed it many times while window shopping. Candles are always a great gift for anyone! This would be a perfect hostess gift if you are attending a Christmas party this season! Or for your sister- or mother-in-law who might be difficult to buy for :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment