Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Hello, World!


Welp, I've finally done it. I've started a blog. 

This is something I have wanted to do for a long time, but never thought I could or really should. I mean, who am I to have my own blog? Why would people care about what I have to say? Well, I'm not doing it for "people", I'm doing it for me. When other bloggers say they started their own blog for a creative outlet, they're exactly right! I am a full-time healthcare professional and wear scrubs to work everyday. I look forward to the weekends when I can put together an outfit, try a new make-up look or hairstyle, attempt a new recipe, or decorate my home. 

That is what this blog is to me. A way for me to express my likes and passions for fashion, food, travel, health, home decor - with a little southern flair of course.  Born and raised in the Carolinas (born in North, but South is my home) southern living is what it's all about, and I hope to reflect that right here. 

So, thanks for reading and listening. Grab a glass of lemonade or sweet tea (in a mason jar of course) and come on back sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment