Saturday, February 13, 2016

Outfit Replication

So, one of my favorite things about blogs is all of the inspiration I get for outfits! Which is so fun but then I also see things that I want to BUY! Yikes, so I just wait until things go on sale and use birthday, Christmas, Ebates money :)

Here is one outfit from the beautiful blog With Love From Kat. She has a very classic, sometimes boho style that I love. Her pieces can be pricey (she has good taste!), but it's fun to replicate her looks with less expensive versions. This is a great outfit that's not fussy, but you still look put-together. Will be a great one to take you from winter to pre-spring!

Enjoy!
The Inspiration - love the soft, cozy feel with the creamy colors, fur vest, and suede booties





Love the colors of this fur vest

Fun arrowhead necklace that adds a touch of bohemian whimsy

Suede booties are the perfect touch to any outfit


Now just add your gold arm party, favorite go-to brown leather bag, and best Jackie-O sunglasses for a look that's sure to be your new favorite :)



No comments:

Post a Comment