Saturday, August 6, 2016

Cruising into Fall

It is already August! Before we know it the temperature will begin to drop (into the 80s), PSLs will go up on the menu, and football season begins! I have loved summer and wearing all my cute dresses and sandals, but I can't wait to bring out my cozy sweaters! As hot as it has been this summer, with record highs well into the 100s I know everyone will gladly welcome the coolness of fall.

One fun fall outfit is as simple as putting on your favorite graphic t-shirt, a pair of jeans, and topping it off with a cozy cardigan. Perfect for road trips to view fall foliage, taking in a football game, or just running around town running errands and grabbing coffee with a friend. 

Here is the inspiration:

I firmly believe olive is a neutral.






Fun graphic tees, I want them all!






No comments:

Post a Comment