Saturday, September 3, 2016

Leopard Flats


Today, I splurged on a pair of leopard pointy toe flats from Target. And by splurge I mean a purchase made without Ebates money or cashed in Shopkick points. They were $19.99! Drop everything and head to Target now. 
I had the perfect pair of leopard ballet flats that I wore until they literally fell apart and have been hunting for an affordable replacement pair every since. Sam Edelman has a pair that I love (pictured and linked below), but I can't really get past the $120 price tag. They'll go on the "luxury wish list". That may be a post for another time :)
After I bought the shoes, my brain immediately went to "how can I wear these?" I went through my closet and put together three different outfits that are suitable for this late summer/early fall. I used the same pair of burgundy cropped pants from Loft for all three, I just think burgundy and leopard is the best combo. 



Lace top (old) from Madewell, Gold watch from Target (similar), Gold tear drop earrings from Francesca's (they blend in with the shirt, oops)


I am taking these pictures in Aspen's "play room" aka my coffee bar room. He loves the shag rug and is always in here, so when I started styling these outfits, he made himself comfy - right on top...


Cream peplum top (old) from Kohls, pendant necklace (old) I think is from Francesca's - I love sea foam green with burgundy!


Chiffon plaid tunic (old) from New York and Company - mixing patterns; plaid and leopard just make sense, earrings from Francesca's - I also love pale pink with burgundy! I think burgundy is as much a neutral as leopard print, Gold watch from Target (similar), initial bracelet from a local boutique in Greenwood, Ala's


No comments:

Post a Comment