Monday, November 16, 2015

Lilly Pulitzer Resort


I LOVE Lilly Pulitzer. The colors! The prints! The clothes just make me happy :) I am constantly perusing their website, such eye candy! Which brings me to the point of my rant - the Resort Catalogue just launched, and I want everything! I want to plan a Christmas Caribbean getaway just to have an excuse to buy something. 
(St. Lucia, anyone?)

Here are some of my favorites!!

Love the peach/mint combo, can't go wrong with a caftan! Beach to dinner!

Love the seashell print and it has a gorgeous back


Love the palm leaves and pink detail

The ever popular Elsa in a new, bright print!

Love the pink tassels!

My fav palazzo pants in a fun pinky retro print :)

A cute, easy, throw-on-and-go dress!

What are your tried-and-true Lilly favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment